COVID-19 UPDATE - While it is business as usual, it can be expected to have a slight delay with your delivery. Please be patient with the postal services, your order will be with you shortly.
Please note we currently ship within Australia only.
Standard shipping (3-10 business days) is FREE for all orders when you spend $60AUD or more
Standard shipping (3-10 business days) on all orders under $60 is a flat rate of $5.00AUD
Express shipping (1-5 business days) is also available and is a flat rate of $10.00 AUD on all orders
Christmas Cut-off Dates
Please note that Christmas cutoff dates as advised by Australia Post are earlier this year due to the impacts of COVID-19. For the best chance of your parcels arriving in time for Christmas, we suggest placing your order with us prior to:
Midnight Friday 11 December 2020 (standard shipping)
Midnight Friday 18 December 2020 (express shipping)
We will continue shipping your orders after these dates but please note Australia Post can't guarantee they will be delivered in time for Christmas, so recommend getting in early to avoid disappointment.
Retreat Society is committed to providing the best product and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Refund Policy. We hope you love our products and/or services, but if you’d like to request a refund for any reason please see our Refund Policy below for more information.
Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at
Our Refund Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
CHANGE OF MIND
1. If you have simply changed your mind we do not provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. Further, the merchandise must be:
in saleable condition;
unused with all original packaging;
returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
the exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of purchase.
2. Retreat Society, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
3. If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
4. If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the item within a reasonable time.
5. Retreat Society will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
GIFT OR BONUS WITH PURCHASE AND BUNDLED ITEMS
6. Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
7. In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
PRIVACY WHEN MAKING A RETURN
8. Retreat Society is committed to protecting your privacy.
9. Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Retreat Society research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
10. If products are on sale they will not be refunded.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order details, and item you wish to return.
We will then respond with instructions on how to process your return and will process this for you as soon as possible,
Any shipping fees will be paid for by the customer.
For any other enquiries please email email@example.com